Suffering from Acne and PCOS. Periods delayed after taking dronis. Side effect? Healing period for acne?

Hi, I am suffering from ACNE since last year. Suddently pimples came up, one by one added. Recently doctor suggested some tests and told that I have PCOS problem ,prescribed DRONIS 30 and asked me take since first day. Actually my periods are regular and just before last month it got delayed for 1 week. I didn't put on weight suddenly and I am normal. She asked me take DRONIS 30 for 6 months and I am about to finish 1 month. I am worried that, will my ACNE problem will get cured and in how many months I can see the result. I am 27 and not married, Will it have any side affects for getting pregnancy?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013