Suffering from Acne Rosacea. Having itching on inner side of thigh and testes that is spreading all over the body. Itching generally in morning hours. What an be a good solution?

I was suffering from Acne Rocasea 2 years back. It started approximately 7-8 years back but I kept neglecting it an use to apply regular acne creams available in the market but nothing helped. 2 years back I started taking medicine for it and took Isotronin for 3 months. My all acne went away like any thing. I stopped taking medicine after that. After approximately 6 months I started feeling itching inside thighs parts and on testes. I started applying olive oil but it didn t help. Then itching started spreading to lot of other parts of body like hands, legs, feet , behind ear, things etc. Now I feel itching daily especially when I wake up in the morning, when I change my clothes, when I remove my socks etc. I don t feel much itching when I take bath and go to office. Once I come back from office and change myself I started feeling itching on various parts. Can you suggest me some good solution to it? I do not prefer to take oral medication .
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012