Suffering from AML m4, in remission, had chemotherapy, want to use stemplex for accelerating growth of stem cells. Efficacy?

GOOD MORNING DOC. my brotheris suffering form AML m4 .. it was diagnosed last year in nov .. n since then he had gone through 5 chemotherapys.. nw he is in remmision..!! but any hw by any means...we hav to keep him in remmision by ne possible way present on the earth..!! he is 16 ... Recently a family doctor advised us about a medicine named stemplex for accelarating the growth of stem cells... but because we r not in a condition to afford any complexity... i wanted a piecs of advise regarding should we give it to him or not.. coz i was a bit uncertain for as.. this would not accelarate d growth of leukemic cells... ALSO is there any supplement wich we can him on a day to day basis...for d immunity boost or for improvement.... ur advise is more than essential.. thank u...
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012