Suffering frm edeama, right side heart enlarged. Slight feverand history of chf, hbp and overweight. What is the reason?

I have a lot of queries... Were to start and how to began. I have been dealing with adema all over my body off and on for eighteen years. It got real bad in 2009 and is mostly in my legs. My heart doctor, who does not want to treat me, because he thinks there is nothing wrong with my heart to cause the edeama... says it s not my heart, but says my heart is enlarged on the right side. In-turn causes my legs to retain fluid, the right leg more then the left, and so- on and so-fort- with... They are also saying the valves in my vessels, in my legs do not close all the way that also causes the fluid to back up. So yes, I have CHF, HBP and over weight. I try to walk, but only find I have gained fluid in my legs instead of loosing it, What can I do? I am frustrated and the heat does not help!! I sleep at night if I take my sleeping pills! In the day I drink water and juice and or tea w/o sugar. I also run a fever that ranges from 99.7f. to 101.7. It stays between 99/100.8f, most the time. I
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012