Suffering form fever, hot spots, teething. Taking paracetamol. Recommendations?

Hello my son has had a fever of 38.3c averagely for roughly 4nights we have been to the doctors twice and have both said that he will be fine , keep up fluids and give him regular paracetamol is what we have been told, but he also gets really hot spots and comes out in a type of hive in these hot areas, on top of that I think he is also teething,

If you can shed any light on the situation that would be greatly appreciated, I'm just worried that it maybe something more serious ? Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers Reuben . Auckland . New Zealand.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013