Suffering form PCOS. Have ovulation study readings. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

hi, i suffering form PCOS and the size of my ovaries are RT ovary 23 X 18 and LT ovary 10 X 8. Endo is 8.5 mm fluid is not seen yet. i am under ovulation study and this readings are for day 12 i.e. today, from my cycle. LT size has grown from 7 X 7 to 10 x 8 mm but the dominant follicle not not changed since day 9 to day 12. what treat should i go for.? should i wait to rupture naturally ? Since i am suffering from PCOS, i have been fortunate enough to have such dominant follicle and do not want to lose it in my periods. Please suggest accordingly.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013