Suffering excessive masturbation habit, weakness, under weight, penis size small. Herbal remedies?

i am suffering excessive nightfall problem from last 10 years its frequency is 3 times in a week may its because if over masterbation as i used to masterbate daily during my school days but only once in a day.i guess because of this m getting weakness.my age is 26 & i am phisically very week my weight is only 50 kg & height is 5 feet 6 inches.  I always feel lack of energy in my body.please help me what herbal remedies or home remedies i can take for treatment.please suggest what incredients i should take in to regain my body strength My penis length has also reduced its only 6 centimeter when full erected. please tell normal range of penis length and girth for indian males
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013