Suffering chronic pain of piles before and after periods. Had many abortions, using no prevention. Is it related ?

Hi Dr. very good morning . Im AAAAAA here from kolkata and im suffering from chronic pain of piles im 30 yrs of age and a mother of two both my kids are cesserion and they both are from my first husband after 2009 i went through a lot of physical strains due to my second husband as he did not want another child so whenever i got pregnant he wanted me to abort the child either by washing or medicine so i did it about 8-9 times ,,, u might ask why i or he did not use any protective measure to avoid it. well to be honest my husband does not like to use any such things and me i fear contraceptive or any such pills cause i saw my mother turning into a round ball of obesity due to the pills. off recent what i have observed is im suffering from this piles pain in regular interval specially before or after my periodic cycle and offcourse if im pregnant by anychance ( since last year or so i make sure that i intake raw pineapple or its juice to keep abortion at bay ) . So now my question is is this piles pain at regular interval is due to my abortion that i had or is it herridatory as my father too suffers the same. kindly let me know sir please as im very worried cause at times now my husband says he wants a child in next 3-4 yrs or may be before , im very worried if this continues during my pregnancy than i wont be able to give birth to a healthy child or i will fear to my best to keep pregnancy at bay an im sure that this will cause another problem in my marriage by the way sir im a cardio patient with PSVT case since 1993 as said by doctors at Delhi Escorts . Thank u very much for your time looking forward for your answer soon. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013