Suffering allergic bronchitis and runny nose with swelling in nostrils, taken various treatments, no help. Any cure ?

Hello Doctor, I am vikas from india. Doing private job in Delhi I am suffering -allergic bronchitis and runny nose which last with swelling in nostrils problem for last 6 years. I had asthmatic type attacks in the year 2006. I reached to Dr. R.K. Modi, an Allergologist in my hometown in Patna, India in 2007. Who did allergy test and treated for 4 years. I am giving details of medication which he used during treatment apart weekly ante- allergic vaccination . But since then there is no asthmatic type attacks happened till date. During his treatment my disease was not cured totally. So I have been regularly taking montelukast sodium 10mg & Fermonide ( formoterol 6 mcg, budesonide 200 mcg) & Nesaflo ( fluticasone propionate nasal spray) for last 6 years. Sometimes; when there is season change and occurs runny nose and swelling in nostrils he administered to take prednisolone in tab. Ivepred / (Intra Venus- Dexona injection), Tab. Roxid M, Powder Pulmocare or oxyspray nasal spray to control over the situation. One more thing to say- some nasal polyp form in my nostril. Now; I am out of the reach of my doctor. Consultation discontinued for more than one and a half years; I am using the same. Please suggest the best way. Thanks again.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013