Suffering abdominal pain, migraine, pains in breast, and loss of appetite, nauseas. What may be the reason.

Hi, my period is usually regular (28days) last month I was 6 days late but I came on! I am due on my period today but haven t come on + for the past few days I ve been getting really uncomfortable abdominal pains + yesterdayy I have a severe migraine! My boobs are also quite sore, my left breast especially, I have pains shooting all through it! I ve had a nasty taste in my mouth too + loss of appetite! Also been feeling quite nauseaus! Thanks for your time. Berenice
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012