Suffering a gout attack, root canal done, ankle, foot pain. How to get rid of this?

Hello my name is Kay. I think i am suffering a gout attack as i type this. It came out of the blue yesterday as I was walking in a shopping centre. I had just had a root canal done and was out to do some shoppong. I was wearing flat shoes, so was very surpirsed that my foot began to hurt under my arch and up to my ankle. I am a dancer and will be going overseas in 3 weeks walking thru Europe and really want to get rid of this now. How ?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013