Suffering GERD, Hiatus hernia, irritable bowel and Bile dumping. Taking Questran, having Oesophagus. Is it normal?

I suffer from Gerd , along with bile dumping (from removal of a gallbladder), a hiatus hernia , and irritable bowel , which I ve had for many years (diarrhea), which I take Questran for. I am having problems with my esophagus going into spasm, it can be quite painful and the pain radiates to my jaw, and frankly mimics something that could be heart related. What I d like to know is this normal, or is it something to worry about?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013