Suffering Filaria disease. Taking homeopathy medicine - hydroqtyl. Having swollen leg. Treatment?

my age is 28 ..i am a marriage lady...i am suffering fileria disease since 7th class first one time fever then my foot is swelling ---my teatment is going on but still now i am not all right --only one time i had suffer from fever--but still now i fooet is seweling ---due to more tretment its not very much swelling --its effec less sweling my left leg at the sleeping its less and also morning time when ihv leave mybed its less swelling --but during working time its effect so much swelling --before day iam treatment elepathy but right now i hv treatment homeopathy medicine like hydroqtyl-Q--plz give me way abt my proper tretment
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013