Suffereing from tuberculosis. Taking rifampicine and isonizaid. Gained weight and feel hungry. Is this side effects?

i am 21 year old girl suffering from TB. i am in my ninth month of prescribed medicine by a doctor. first 6 month i have taken a combination of Rifampicine 450mg and isonizaid300 mg. now for three month it is Rifampicine 600mg and isonaizid 300mg. suddenly i have gained a lot of weight from 43kg to 65kg i want to know that, it is all right or i am having any side effect si also feel s more hungry than earlier on.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012