Suffered with urine perforation, had Laparotomy, green pus at stitches. Solution ?

Hi. i suffered with urine perforation because of tube potency test for pregnancy 3 months ago. due to urine perforation i under gone Laparotomy 2 months before and after 15 days my stitches was removed but after removing the stitches discharge of pus started. the anount of pus is so much, its drops out from dressing on the wound. now its coming for 2 months and does not stop yet. now the colour of pus is getting green... please help me to recover. thanks... Ms AAAAA
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Good Day!

I would suggest going back to you surgeons for proper management of these surgical site infection (SSI). They will need to do culture of the discharge to see what appropriate medicines are needed. They might also need to do a CT scan to check the status of your abdomen if the infection is coming from inside ot just under the skin.

Best of luck and Thank you.