Suffered with tinnitus after cold and viral. Have headaches. Reason?

Hi, I am Ashish from Mumbai, In July 2011 I heavy cold and Viral and later suffered with tinnitus which gradually recovered in 6 months and it reoccurs only when I have cold. Again in this year just I had cough and cold and since then suffering from severe headache just around left eyebrow. I had green mucus but not it is thick colorless. Along with headache I also get rigging sound again in both the ears (more on right side) Left side headache is so severe that I have to take any half tablet of pain killer to avoid it, for me it looks like symtoms of sinus . It there any antibiotics which I can take to avoid headache and sinus problem, secondly any anti allergic medicine which will avoid continous cold now & then thru out the year in all seasons Thakns in advance for your guidance
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012