Suffered with series of veneral disease, on glevo after taking doxicycline, difficulty in maintaining erection. How can I fix this?

Good afternoon.I am 34yrs old,i am not married n have suffered a serise of Veneral disease especially chlamydia ,in 2005 i masturbated for a few months same with 2006 and 7,i finally treated the chlam infection in 2010 and in 2011 i had unproted sex and the infection came back,i have tried to treat it again to no avail,presently i am taking glevo after having taken doxicycline 100 3weeks ago,My question is this,i can t have full sex with my partner,difficult to get a second erection and the first erection does not usually last long.What can i do to solve all these complication Dr.thank you .
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012