Suffered with a minor stroke. Normal results for CT scan, cholesterol, heart scan. Advised Folvite, Plagerine. Should they be taken life long?

Recently my mom had a minor stroke , the left hand and mouth didnt function and Pressure level was 170 then everything became normal within 30 mins.When we consulated neurologist doctor they ask to take CT scan ,Colestral check up and heart scan but everything is normal in the result. The doctor gave the following tablets Plagerine 75 mg,Angizarr 25 mg,Folvite,Unicobal INJ & Tonact 20mg TAB to take her life long.I want to know the usage of individaul medicine and whether she need to take all the medicine life long.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012