Suffered two heart attacks, blood clot in coronary artery. Unable to take benadryl. Stents inserted in heart. History of diabetes. Prognosis?

my husband is 49 and just had his second heart attack . Blot clot occluded the coronary artery and he had to have two stents put in. He had one stent in the same vessel four years ago. This heart attack seemed to be more severe if factors such as severe pain etc make a difference. They had to restrain him during his cath and could not alleviate his pain at all and usually a benedryl knocks him out. He doesn t believe in narcotics normally. My questions is what is his true prognosis? He is also diabetic. He is 6 3 and 240 pounds. I just want a realistic answer.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012