Suffered stroke, seizures. Taking eptoin, stopped it due to allergy, taking wysolone. Safe to take?

hello doctor, my mother had a stroke last feb n later few months ago she had a seizure and strtd using eptoin .later cz of allergy doctors stopped dat and instead gave levipil plus wysolone for allergy.. today again she s havin skin allergy a little bit as should she take wysolone now?? doctor hd asked her 2 decreas the dose n she was nw takin half a pill wysolone alternativly. so if she take a tablet today will dat be okay?/??? plzzz plz do reply.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013