Suffered seizure while recovering from stroke. Could this be due to the use of medication for leg pain?

My son s girlfriend (40) had a stroke 1 1/2 yrs ago. Today she had a seizure. She is being heavilly sedated and has a breathing tube and another tube going into her stomach . She has been unconscious or under sedatives all day. Tomorrow they will see if she can breathe on her own. This happened suddenly. She was given a medicine for leg cramps yesterday and my son thinks this caused it. What is her prognosis . She was paralyzed on her right side and has been improving. She can walk a little and talk a little. WiWill this put her back?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013