Suffered seizure, ECHO and brain scan normal, epyleptic fit, can Spondylosis cause fits ?

Hello.. Hope you are fine. I want to ask something about my father who is suffering from Cervical Spondylosis . Cervical Spondylosis is detected by Neck X-Ray prescribed by one doctor. But at the time of Cervical Spondylosis detection he is suffering from Seizure (Specially sometimes when he bend his neck down) . He has undergone ECG and Echo Cardiogram and also brain scan..But all of the reports are normal. Recently another doctor told us this is kind of nerve problem better to say Epyleptic Fit. Can Spondylosis cause this kind of Epileptic fit? If not what should we do now?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012