Suffered rheumatic fever. Treated with pentids. Having pain in feet, hip joint. Rheumatic fever?

doctor my nam is ram .before 8 year i was suffer with rhumatic fever at that time doctor priscribed pentids400 tablet for two year once in a day.after this medicine course my disease was my age is 24 .before one week my right foot joint was last for two days after this foot pain was gone and started on hip joint .doctor what happening on me please give me an advice . because of this i am suffering a lot of it is becase of rhumatic fever?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013