Suffered pneumonia and pleurisy. Highly infected gall bladder. Severe pain in the joints. Is this an inherited situation?

I have been very sick with pneumonia and pluracy for 9 weeks in that time I have had masses of antibiotics , clarithrmycin, Augumentan, Clorofluxcyn (cant spell), Benzal Penicillian, While I had the pneumonia and pluracy I also had a highly infected ball bladder . Now I have gone off the medication I am experiencing very bad pain in my joints I cannot get out of bed of a morning or walk anywhere without severe pain in the joints. I was talking to my older sister on the phone and she told me she has the same reaction to penicillian, Eurithrmycin, and sulphar based stuff. They called the problem which I am having trouble spelling to get an answer in the medical dictionary something like Erochina Nadosum She had to take a course of steroids within 2 days her pain had gone in her joints. What I would like to know is what the true spelling of this complaint and is it inherited .
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013