Suffered panic attacks. Tightness in chest, increased heart rate while urinating. Taken IV fluids, drinking more water. What is the remedy for post panic attack symptoms?

hello I am 24 5 3 and about 140 lbs... a couple days ago i experienced 2 panic attacks. after the second one i went to the ER. they did and EKG , blood and pee test. All came back normal. however when I would stand my chest would tighten and my heart rate would increase. The doctor said I was dehydrated so they gave my 2 bags of iv fluids and i felt fine after.. Since then I have been drinking more water and peeing more regulary. However, when I pee my chest becomes tighter and my heart rate increases then it slowly goes back to normal and sometimes my left arm fells tight/tingly.... it almost feels like I can feel the water draining from my body. Also this morning I had a bowel movement that was orange. Am i experiencing post panic attack symptoms?? how do I fix this?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012