Suffered of releasing sperms during sleep. What is the reason?

My Name is rahul ,I suffered my releasing my sperm during sleep,twice a month from past 2 years,i dont know to do mastrubate,,,is there any problem after marriage or before.once i tried for mastrubate but penis get swelling for a day but didnt ejaculate anything.but my sperm will realeasing during sleep, what is the reason .pls sujjest me for good health.........
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of night emission .

This is a normal phenomenon to get night emission at the age of adolescence and nothing to be worried about it .

It wlll get resolved itself without any treatment over a period of time.

Try to practice moderate exercise everyday for 45 minutes and take high protein diet with fruits and vegetables and vitamins .This will help to built up your general health.and to get good sound sleep.