Suffered nasal injury, having headache, nose bleeds, clear liquid discharge, swelling. Cause of worry?

Hi I got slapped hard on the nose on Friday and my nose still hurts and have headache at the front of my head. It bled for a couple of minutes after impact and from what I can remember some clear liquid also came out. I can t see any lumps or bumps on my nose and there is no bruising , just a little swollen, Is this anything to worry about?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013
It seems that you might have soft tissue injury of nose and some injury in nasal mucosa.
Nothing to worry, do ice pack 2-3 times a day.
Within 2-3 days you will be alright.
Ok and take care.