Suffered miscarriage, white vaginal discharge, cramps, bleeding on physical exertion. Cause of worry?

I had a miscarriage last week and saw my doctor on thursday.HA said every thing was cleared out naturally and no worries.But I am having a white discharge and cramping when I am physical active .I teach dance and the more i moved the worse the cramps were .If I sat and didn t exert myself I had no pain or discharge.Should I worry or just relax for a few more das ? I only stopped bleeding on wednesday.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012