Suffered malaria and typhoid. Still have headache and lethargy. Widal test done. chances of recurrence?

I was working in West Africa and had malaria June 2012 and then again September 2012. Also had typhoid fever at the same time, though second time August/September was resistant to ciprofloxin, then treated with ceftriaxone . Been back in my country for 5 months now. Still have ongoing headaches and lethargy. In last month nausea , abdo pain and diarrhoea intermittently. Went to doctor today and Widal test last month showed TO level 1:320, was asked to have repeat tests but they only did stool cultures, so having test again today and then wait for results. Is it possible to have a 1:320 level from a prior infection or more likely to be an active episode?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013