Suffered loss of hair in beard. Prescribed tacroz forte, allegra tablet. Permanent cure?

Hi Doctor, I lost hairs in beard and it looks like a patch at chin . My doctor has suggested me in Jan to apply following medicines: 1. Tacroz Forte 2. Topinate But I did not have any improvement and it seems that patch got increased a little bit in size. Now in march, doctor has added two more medicine along with above mentioned medicines: 1. Octamop Lotion 2. Allegra Tablet Please suggest if this treatment is fine and I should continue same.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013