Suffered heart attack, diabetic, meniere's disease. BP high, feeling light headed. How to reduce?

I am 34 years old, with heart disease (suffered heart attack 2 years ago with quadruple bipass) I also have diabetes type 2, and meniere s disease, been feeling light head for a couple hours (only symptom) my sugars are fine, went to local drug store and they checked my blood pressure and it was 143/103...anything to be really concerned about? or anything to do to lower it? where should it be to seek immediate medical attention? Meneiere s disease causes me a lot of lightheadedness as well
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012