Suffered heart attack. Had multiple heart cath procedures and MRSA in sternum. Pain while walking. Do I still have blockage?

I have had a quad bypass a heart attack and 6 heart cath procedures plus mrsa in my sternum . I had a procedure 2 wks ago today were they placed 2 stents in my native arteries that were bypassed in 2009 I now have 2 bypasses and 2 stents I was experiencing extreme pain when Iwalk Iam able to walk further distances but Istill have pain is this normal or do Ihave blockage still
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013