Suffered head injury, have fatigue, weakness, constipation, lower back pain. What can be done?

Sir two years back, I suffered a head injury at the back of my head…after that when the C.T. scan was done, the report came as clotting in the brain….i was not suffering from any symptom of clotting..neither did I vomit , nor did I faint….after that C.T. SCAN REPORT I was referred to other hospital, where a fresh C.T. SCAN was done and all came normal…..after that for the treatment of my injury I had to take lot of anti- biotics….my stomach was not healthy even before the injury and it became bad after injury…I used to suffer from acidity, gas formation, constipation which was more troubling after injury …I had the habit of smoking , drinking alcohol before injury which i have left now…. after injury I have become weak…I used to weigh 60 kgs…I am 54 now…my height is 5 feet 7 inches, age is 30 yrs…..i suffer from fatigue , weaknes and stomach problems…but apart from all that the problem which troubles me most is that my body from my lower back sways forward and backward and sideways… is actual and not unreal…whenever I discuss this problem with somebody they are not able to understand and sat that it is my illusion…but I m sure it is real that I feel.. the problem worsens after gas formation and after doing some work….is it due to some neuro logical problem or due to muscle weakness or anything else…it is not accompanied by pain……please guide me what to do???
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013