Suffered from vertigo. Having headache, feels fainting, tiredness, weakness, memory getting bad. Worrisome

Had 9 wks of severe vertigo in january, now 6 months later im off balance, have severe headaches everyday which are worse if i bend over or lye on my head any position, cant drive more than 20 mins without getting a fainting feeling, extreme tiredness, tingly fingers, body weakness, white flashy lights when i close my eyes, my doctor is stumped and im awaiting an mri, but the neurologist didnt seem bothered to be honest, iv had enough im only 31, i havnt got anxiety now and never have had it, its been 6 months and getting worse, my memory is getting really bad and my energy is 0
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012