Suffered from typhoid, had high fever, skin got dark. On celin and eumosom. Anything else?

Hi Doctor, I am a 31 year old male. I suffered from typhoid week back. I had high fever after which my face skin got dark. I have a wheatish complexion and after this sickness skin got dark similar to a sun tanned skin. My face has become a bit ok but skin on my nose is still dark. I was prescribed Celin tablet and Eumosom cream by dermatologist to apply on nose. the spots have reduced but not completely. Please suggest and cream and face wash to brighten my face. i m getting married this 20jan13. Many thanks for your support
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013