Suffered from severe chicken pox. High fever with red spots turning into blisters filled with fluid along with stomach pain. Left behind heavy scars all over body. How to remove those scars?

hello doctor, my name is Sachin and I m 22 years old . 3 months back I suffered from chickenpox which was severe . It came with high fever and the red spots which turned into heavy blisters filled with fluid . It lasted 2 months with complication as stomach ache . When it ended it left me with heavy scars all over my chest,back, hands ,face . I feel rejected to go outside . Is there remedy as medicine are available ? help me
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012