Suffered from pancreatic problem, operated. Which medicines/salts are harmful for disease and for pancrea?<br>

Hello doctor, I am S.P.Sidhu from Chandigarh,India. I am 32 years old. In last year month of February i was suffered from pencreatic problm and on 11th Feb,2012 i was operated due the same problm. After that m ok and in normal condition bt i jst ask about the medicines and salts wich are harmful for my that deasise and for pencrea also. Also want to ask for salts ( CODEINE PHOSPHATE , CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE, DIPHENOXYLATE HYDROCHLORIDE, ATROPINE SULPHATE ) are these salts harmful for me and wat types of problm & deasise it creates. Is smoking also related wd pencreas.kindly answer me and if possible plz send me ur answer at my mail id : YYYY@YYYY . i ll be very thanful to u.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013