Suffered from migraine. MRI reported left and right mastiod air cell opacification. Reason and remedy?

I have suffered with Migrains since I was 16, however I only got one a year, or two at the most. The past year and half they have been more freguent (last 9 months, sometimes 2 or 3 a month). My doctor sent me to have a MRI with contrast. Everything looks great, no tumors, etc, but I have a Left mastiod air cell opacification, and minimal opacification is noted within the right mastoid air cells. I have not had an ear infection since I was in my 20's, no pain in my ears, or behind them, no swelling, no discharge. How could I have this and not have any pain or symptons? I do not have allergies either. Also, could this be the cause for the increased freguency and duration of my migraines in the last 6 months?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013