Suffered from kidney stone. Burning pain at top of right leg that extends halfway down to my knee. Could this be related to the kidney stone?

I've suffered from my first kidney stone on my right side, and now that this pain has passed, I now have (nerve) burning pain at top of right leg that extends halfway down to my knee. When I stand, it's not too bad, but when I sit, the pressure from my stomach (I am fat), sets it off. It feels more like a pinched nerve, but could this be related to the kidney stone?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013