Suffered from kidney infection. Having burning sensation, blood in urine, pain above pubic bone. Could it be STD?

i am currently suffering with passing blood when i urinate, it also burns and i get a pain just above my pubic bone, and i get it every time i try to hold my urine in. i have seen the doctor nearly every week for the past 4 months and have suffered numerous kidney infections yet they can not seem to find the problem and no antibiotics have helped, i am currently on a waiting list to have my kidneys scanned which could take up to 6 months. the doctor mentioned it could be an STD but that is impossible as i am not yet sexually active.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012