Suffered from incomplete abortion. Had mild cystic hyperplasia, high blood HCG . Taken menogon inj, pregnyl inj. Cause of high HCG?

i am 26 years old. my marriage age is about five years.since then i had been trying to conceive but it didnt work. i had an incomplete abortion in first month and had an d&c. then the doctor suggested to do a biopsy for the product of conception . the biopsy report showed that the product of conception shows the endometrium section and a mild systic hyperplasia . doctor said this does not shows the part of sac or embryo . so my question is if doctor says so then why my pregnancy test showed positive and yhe blood hcg was also high. wasnt i pregnant. what was that.since then i took medicines but till no work.last month i took menogon(75iu) injection on the 6th, 8th and 10th day of period and pregnyl(5000iu) injection on the 12th day of period. my prominent follicle in right ovary was 20cm and in left ovary was 18 cm. but i didnt conceive.this month i am continuing this process again. my question is that how many doses of pregnyl are needed to conceive?how many doses of menogon are needed to enlarge the follicle.? what are the perfect size of follicle to get pregnant? am i infertile or will i anyhow be pregnant. please doctor give me a solution or suggestion. i fell frustrated and depressed. when i will be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012