Suffered from gall bladder stones after 1st pregnancy, was on progesterone. Advised Cerazette after 2nd. Side effects ?

After having a miscarriage at 6 weeks, I was asked to take progesterone tablets for 2 months when I got pregnant again with my first child. My pregnancy was healthy however after my son s birth, I suffered from gall bladder stones , which I doubt is a side effect of the progesterone tablets as I maintain a healthy BMI . I have recovered from gallstones using medicines. My daughter was born 19 months after my first born - no progesterone tablets this time and no gall bladder stones after childbirth . Now my second child is 10 months old and I am breastfeeding. My Dr prescribed Cerazette for contraception. I am apprehensive about the POP pill might lead to gall bladder stones again. Please advice.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013