Suffered from constipation and diarrhea, panic attacks, palpitations, stressed and anxious. Help?

For the past 2 years, I have suffered from a strange set of symptoms that seem to occur in a cycle. It starts with stomach issues ( constipation or diarrhea ), tingling in the legs,face and back, numbness on the face, palpitation , panic attacks and depression . It can last for 2-6 weeks. I have done extensive tests to rule out MS, tumours, e.t.c but nothing was found. I am seeing a therapist but its not preventing reoccurence. Problem is I have no idea what triggers it as i manage stress well and I get it like two or three times a year. The fear of it recurring has put me into a constant state of anxiety and not knowing what it is has turned me into a hypochondriac spending multiple hours each day researching different diseases. Please do you know if this is a psychiatric problem or a gastro problem. I don t know what to do.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013