Suffered from cellulitus. Difficulty in wearing shoes, having redness and swelling. What is the cause for this swelling? Which type of specialist should be seen?

I recently had cellulitus, had 3 lots of antibiotics . I have now had 3 scans as the Dr thought I may have a clot due to redness and swelling . I don t have a clot in my leg but cannot put on my left shoe properly, it is also still throbbing, a blood test shows no infection. What can be the reason for redness and swelling of a leg if not a clot and infection cleared? I did have blocked capillaries about 20 years ago and was given tablets which weren t continued when I moved house and Drs. What is the best thing to do, is there any type of specialist I can see, I am already on water tablets,,
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012