Suffered from amoebiasis, dysentry. Have paleness, weakness, loose motions. Taking tiflox, tionidazole. Help?

i am suffered from amoebiasis(dysentry),for 10 years ,tiflox.tionidazole,etc are taken,some doctors treated tis is the symptoms of i.b.s,they given normoxin, pancreatin ,providoc,etc,but no use,i conducted all types of ayurveda, panchakarma medicins by reputed doctors but no changes ,i loose my weight from 10 years i am still 60 before that i am 65 , i hurtened by comments from my family members and friends about my weakness and paleness in my appearence,full day stomach pain,loose motion,with mucas like gum and sound in intestine ,no help from diet because for a month i take only rice starch ,no oil,milk oils ,but no use,i cont found difference in spicy and dietery food.i am able to do hard work in my plantation,and in my company job like travel,and with computer but from 5 years i loose my resistance power because again and again attacked by fever .and i was 36,10 years back one day i take 1 ltr of milk,next day this amoebiasis or i.b.s ? is started ,plz kindly inform me i am able to facing the stomach pain,loose motion etc,these are adjustable but i wish to rise my weight upto 10 k.g nearly 70 k.g what can i do
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013