Suffered from UTI, strep throat together for years, strep removed. Unable to diagnose disease, taking antibiotics

My daughter is 20 for 15 years she has had urinary tract inf and strep throat together. They removed tonsils strep is now eliminated. So now kidney spec and urogynocologist say it has not been utis or her kidneys and bladder would be damaged. She continues to have bacteria in vaginia and in urine....they say it is not UTi not E-coli not any STD s at all...They dont know what it is...PLEASE Help in 24 months she has had 24 antibiotics including diflucans please sis just found something on line could it be vaginal psoriasis? (She has had severe lip problems for years and they cant find out why)
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013