Suffered from UTI. Took months to recover. Tests normal. Symptoms persist. Reason?

Hi i am a 24yr old female, 1 year ago i had a bad uti which took 2 months and 6 different antibotics to get rid of. Even know the infection had gone the symtoms still persist... I feel constent buring pain in my urethra but when i drink litres of water the buring goes away.. if i don t drink water the burning pain stay.. i have seen a gyno and had a cystoscopy and a laparoscopy 3 months ago which both came back normal! My doctor can not find out why i am getting this burning pain and the symtoms still persist. I would appreciate any advice. Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013