Suffered from PCOD, took medicines, cured. Have irregular period now, found cysts in ovaries. Medication?

i suffered from PCOD 8 years back.. took medication and it was cured. i have recently again started having irregular periods so i went for sonography and found there are cysts in both my ovaries measuring 3 to 7 mm. I have been advised by a dr to take ovacare forte for 3 months on daily basis.. please suggest if there will be any side effect of this medicine, because i have got mixed review about it
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  64 Awaiting Answer