Suffered from PCOD. Gained a weight in excess. Treatment for reducing the weight in less time? Should i go for any panchkarma method?

hi, i am 29.8 yrs old, 73kg, 5.4" , a mother of 2 kids. My second child is 8 months old and just a week ago i have discontinued the breast feeding. My first child was 7 yrs old and after his birth i have suffered from PCOD which was resolved by homeopathy treatment. Now it seems i have gained a weight in excess and i strongly wish to reduce it. I have done NADI examination and found to be vata prakruti. Please suggest some treatment for reducing the weight in less time. Should i go for any panchkarma method?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013