Suffered from Heart attack, feel pain around heart. ECG normal and taking regular medication. Suggestion?

I suffered a heart attack 2 months back. But now if I do some hard work like cutting a tough vegetable i get some pain around heart and back which comes and goes. i am on regular medicines. is it worriable thing and should I seek immediate treatment? it has happened once before and my ecg was normal and every other thing is fine, so i prefer to wait for a day or two and prefer to be not doing any such activity for some time.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013